Skip to main content
Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. 1 Peter 3:8
I love
fountains! I love looking at and
listening to them. There is something
calming and peaceful about them. I
absolutely love fountains that have tiers.
It’s so enjoyable to see the water cascading over the different
levels. Every time I watch fountains, I
am reminded of how our love for God should be like a fountain. When we love God, it will spill over on to
those around us. As we fill up with
God’s love, it will have no place to go so it will run over the edges and on to
others. We will create a fountain.
Surely our love for God is evidenced in our love for those he put around
us. Soon, they too may be filled up with
the love of God and creating a fountain of their own; since they, in all
likelihood, know others that we do not know.
We can take great satisfaction in knowing that we are making a
difference and changing the world. Lord
enables me to be a fountain spilling your love on to others.
Comments
Post a Comment