Sunday, November 6, 2016

We're All Family

Today is Sunday, so naturally, my thoughts go to the family of God.
Church and the family of God have always been a part of my life.
For some, Church is just a place that people go on

Christmas

                                                    Or Easter




For me, however, the church is where I can meet with my other family,
Tha family of God.
The family of God has always been a vital part of my life





















They loved me and accepted me when I couldn't even love or accept myself.
The family of God has always been there for me.
They still encourage me and build me up. 
Many of my friends belong to this family.
What a joy we experience when we bump into
another member of the family of God in this journey called life.
Often, we feel as though we have always known them.
It's hard to believe that there are other family members in
Africa, China, Russia and all over the world.