Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Music; The Spirits Wings

I love music!   Not just any music, but uplifting music.  Music that holds the power of the spoken word of God.  
Music that connects me to God. For me, there is nothing better than a worship song to make my spirit soar.   When I am completely stressed and overwhelmed by the cares of this world, I thank God that I can take my phone, put on the mp3 player and head out the door for a walk.  It seems only a few minutes before the stress is gone and I am praising God.  How it happens,  I have no clue, but I know that it does happen.  I thank God that he gives us songs that can calm our troubled spirit and make us one with him.   God does not care if we can sing well or not, he cares that we praise him, that our heart is in tune with him.  So when you  feel stressed, turn on some praise music, lift your hands and praise the Lord.  It may not change the situation, but it will change your attitude and redirect you to your creator from whom all blessings flow.