Sunday, November 13, 2016

I Did Not Miss a Blessing



Today I am thankful for the blessings that take us by surprise.

The things that we do not plan on doing but God has other plans.

The things that we get dragged into "kicking and screaming"

and find that we enjoy it way more than we ever thought we would.






















Bible quizzing is one of those blessings for me.

I never planned on being involved in this.

I started coaching because of my daughter's encouragement.

I love it!!!

It's always a blast,

I never am sure exactly how a practice will go, but it will always be interesting.

Thank you, God, that I didn't miss this blessing.

These kids are full of fun and laughter.

Visiting with a friend is another blessing that I have not missed.

Their stories excitement at seeing you make it all worth while.



or baking with three young girls.




This lady  had three young girls over to her house

because one asked how she made apple pie,

and one girl turned into three.

My daughter still talks about that and  so does the lady.

She could have said I'm too busy to bother with that, but she didn't.

Thank you God for interrupting our own plans and inserting yours.

Many times they are treasures that we will have forever.

I am thankful that there are blessings

I did not miss because I was too busy or tired

Thank you God for these blessings and many more that I did not miss.