Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 23 Thank you God for your Grace

Thank you God for




                                    unmerited favor either from God or others that we
                             do not deserve.  God and others pour out grace upon us
                                        many times a day. You give me good things I don't deserve, grace. 
                                               You give us another  day and daily bread, or apples,                  
                                                  and countless other blessings.    
      


  Thank you for the people who are lavish with grace.  
they don't mind when we accidentally cut them off in traffic; or
perhaps they let others in front of them at the
checkout line.  We call them random acts of kindness God
calls it grace. I thank God for the people who have been extravagant
with the grace they have given to me in the past.  Some of the times, 
that grace was extended I know about; others I may not know about 
until I get to heaven.  Thank you for all of them.