Monday, November 11, 2013

Thank You God For My Church Family

It's Sunday, so naturally my thoughts go to church.  Church has almost always been a part of my life.  For some, church is for Christmas,

                 
                         


 Easter,or possibly weddings, birth's or funerals



but not for me.  From the time my dad became a Christian, church was an every week (or more) experience.
The first church I ever went to had one of these.


which was ok because it also had this!
                                                             

That church became God's hands and feet.  They loved me and prayed for me and encouraged me.  They showed me the love of God.  
Thank you God for your church and the body of Christ that I can worship with each Sunday and during the week.  They laugh with me; cry with me and hold me up in prayer.  They bless me greatly!